What are the Key Benefits of this Course?
Increase your sales and accelerate the growth of your Startup or Business through sales. In this course you will be given an overview of how to discover the right Business Development for your Startup and how to start building your Sales Pipeline in a Competitive Selling Environment. This will aid you to Grow Revenue, Increase Profit, Accelerate Performance and Transform your business today.
Key Learning Outcomes
- You will learn key Sales Skills to apply to practice in your industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Sales Process and Sales Cycle and how to achieve a desired outcome.
- Identify how to grow your sales in business in a complex Sales Environment.
Key Course Objectives
- Understand the importance of professional Sales Practices (Leads/A/C Mgmt/)
- Develop a deep understanding of the Sales Process and Sales Cycle
- Qualify customers at each step of the Sale building a pipeline to go after your targets.
- Set and achieve sales targets through effective Sales Planning and Goal Setting.
- Establish your clients’ needs and match your products as a solution
- Differentiate your product/service and company in a competitive selling environment.
- Identify opportunities to add value to your Customers Business.
- Build a rapport by knowing the skills of questioning and listening.
- Ask , Probe, Confirm, Close
- Follow a post Sales Analysis Process
Pat Lynch is a Cork based entrepreneur. Pat founded award winning Microtech Cleanroom Services in 1998 which he sold to National Linen in 2001. He previously worked as Finance Director and Controller for the Irish operations of US Multinationals Seagate Technology, Western Digital and Summit Technology. Pat is currently CEO of EnviView and Stock Market Trading. He’s currently Director of Compliance & Risks, Inhance Technology and Vearsa. Pat also gives talks on Entrepreneurship and Networking and recently published books on “Self Make” and "Sales Make"
Liz Walsh is Managing Director of Fuschia Mgmt Consultancy and has over 20 years’ experience in industries such as Retail, Telecoms and Hotel Industry her background is predominantly in Sales & Marketing and is an expert practitioner in her field. Her career began in Sales in San Francisco, California. Liz has worked in various roles in Business Development Roles, Regional Sales & Marketing Roles and Business Start-ups and worked in high profile organisations such as ESAT, Union Square Hotel Group, Eircom, Gresham Hotel Group, Clarion Hotel Group and most recently the Dalata Hotel Group. Liz is also a lecturer in Management and Marketing for the IIPMM.
PRICE: €395 per person
Materials, Lunch & Refreshments included in the price
Time: 9am – 5pm
Date: June TBC
Contact : Liz (087)7152400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org